- Website: http://zhengcai.github.io/maestro-platform/
Organization: Rice University
- Repository: https://github.com/zhengcai/maestro-platform
- License: LGPL v2.1
Project Description: A scalable control platform writen in Java which supports OpenFlow switches
Maestro is an "operating system" for orchestrating network control applications. Maestro provides interfaces for implementing modular network control applications to access and modify state of the network, and coordinate their interactions. Maestro is a platform for achieving automatic and programmatic network control functions using these modularized applications. Although this project focuses on building an OpenFlow controller using Maestro, Maestro is not only limited to OpenFlow networks. The programming framework of Maestro provides interfaces for:
- Introducing new customized control functions by adding modularized control components.
- Maintaining network state on behalf of the control components.
- Composing control components by specifying the execution sequencing and the shared network state of the components.
- Link scientific paper(s)
- Link whitepaper(s)
- Link video(s)
- Link presentation(s)
- Link further resources