- Website: https://www.nsnam.org/
- Organization: INRIA and the University of Washington
- Contact: https://www.nsnam.org/support/mailing-list/
- Repository: http://code.nsnam.org/
- License: GNU GPLv2
Project Description: Network Simulator
Ns-3 is a discrete-event network simulator, targeted primarily for research and educational use. ns-3 is free software, licensed under the GNU GPLv2 license, and is publicly available for research, development, and use.
The goal of the ns-3 project is to develop a preferred, open simulation environment for networking research: it should be aligned with the simulation needs of modern networking research and should encourage community contribution, peer review, and validation of the software.
- Link scientific paper(s)
- Link whitepaper(s)
- Link video(s)
- Link presentation(s)
- Link further resources https://www.nsnam.org/documentation/