Project Description: A ryu based programmable OpenFlow1.3 patch pannel with an included web-ui.
Intend this to be used in a testbed where a controller and network traffic can be patched into one of many switches. Increasing the ease of testing new SDN (or traditional) controllers and configurations on different network devices.
- Virtually patch two ports together
- Load and save a patch configurations from a file
- Simulated load operation
- Can be restarted or stopped without interrupting forwarding
- Configuration can be reloaded when running
- Web and HTTP REST interface
- Basic independent support for multiple switches
- Probably wont work with outdated browsers