- Website: http://www.opensdncore.org/
- Organization: Fraunhofer
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Status: Active
Project Description: A practical implementation of advanced SDN/NFV features based on an ETSI NFV MANO aligned Orchestrator integrated with OpenStack, ONF OpenFlow 1.4 alligned Switch and Controller extended to support telecom specific features.
OpenSDNCore is a practical implementation of advanced features based on the following specifications and functionalities:
- ETSI NFV MANO aligned Orchestrator integrated with OpenStack enabling the dynamic deployment and run-time management of virtual network functions
- ONF OpenFlow 1.4 alligned Switch and Controller extended to support telecom specific features
- A set of best practices virtual network functions and their afferent adaptors based on SDN components, Open5GCore and OpenIMSCore.
- Link scientific paper(s)
- Link whitepaper(s)
- Link video(s)
- Link presentation(s)
- Link further resources